Pages

Tuesday 26 May 2015

Mac lipstick in Brave | Review

Recently i decided to finally buy my very first Mac lipstick. I never rushed to buy one because, well for one they are quite expensive and i also wasn't sure if they were all that worth it. Before i bought one i searched around for a colour that i wouldn't regret buying when i got home. I decided to go for a wearable everyday nude shade as i would probably get more wear out of it than a bright one.


I was torn between 3 or 4 nude shades but i decided to settle with the colour 'Brave'. Its a dark neutral pink with a satin finish, the formula is very creamy and not drying at all. It gives a nice natural colour to your lips and lasts, i would say nearly 4 hours. After this purchase i defiantly think that Mac lipsticks are worth their price as the quality is amazing. I can't wait to start my collection of them now!
                                                      Whats your favourite mac lipstick?
                                                       Thank you for reading!