Pages

Sunday 13 September 2015

Favourite Mascaras

I have been through many different mascaras from many different brands trying to find the perfect one for me. I think i have finally found my top 3 favourite mascaras so i thought i would share them with you today.


Benefit roller lash
I feel like this is a mascara that almost everyone loves. It has a hook n roll brush that curls and lifts your lashes amazingly without having to use an eyelash curler. It doesn't smudge or flake and lasts really long and is also easy to remove. This mascara just makes my lashes look amazing and it is defiantly the best mascara I've ever tried.

Maybelline Lash Sensational
When i first used this mascara, i'm not going to lie i really didn't like it, purely because it clumped my eyelashes so badly. I decided to leave it for a bit so that it would dry out slightly and after that i completely fell in love with it. It makes my lashes really stand out and voluminous. I personally think this mascara is just as good as roller lash and it so much cheaper.

L'oreal Miss Manga
I have repurchased this mascara many times because i think its one of the best drugstore mascaras out there. This mascara is obviously inspired by manga so its very lengthening and makes your lashes look thick which is personally what i like in a mascara. This is defiantly my staple mascara.

Out of all the mascaras i've tried, which is quite a lot, these 3 are my favourites.
Let me know what your favourite mascara is,
Thanks for reading!