Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

My Christmas Tree

One of my favourite things to do during the lead up to Christmas is putting up the Christmas tree. I don't know why, but we've always had fake Christmas trees in our house although i think i would prefer to have a real one. I always have my own Christmas tree in my bedroom and have had the same decorations and the same tree for years and it was getting a bit boring, so this year i decided to go out and buy a new set of decorations and a new tree!




I decided to go for something a bit different from the traditional green, white and red colour scheme and saw these gold and rose gold/pink decorations and fell in love with them. They included matte, shiny and glittery baubles, i also decided to buy these gold glittery snowflakes to add a bit more variation. I bought a white tree this year because i thought it was a bit different and i feel like it goes a bit better with my choice of decorations.









I know its not the best decorated tree ever and it is quite sparse and simple but i really love putting up my Christmas tree every year so i thought i would make a blog post out of it as i also love seeing other peoples Christmas trees!

Whats your favourite thing about the lead up to Christmas?