Pages

Wednesday 30 December 2015

Top 5 beauty products of 2015

I can't believe its almost 2016, this year has gone so so fast! So as 2015 is coming to an end i thought i would do a post about my personal top 5 beauty products of this year. I'm going to be sharing with you my most loved and used products of 2015.



Urban Decay Naked 2- This is my first and only naked palette i own. I always used to be put off by the price of these palettes as they are fairly expensive but after my birthday in April i finally gave in and bought Naked 2. I am so glad i bought it because it has definitely been my favourite eye shadow palette this year, its totally worth the money and i can't wait to buy more naked palettes in the future.

Soap And Glory SuperCat Eyeliner- This eyeliner is definitely my all time favourite from the drugstore. Its absolutely amazing and its only £6.00! Its a pen eyeliner which i find so much easier to use than any other eyeliner. I love this one because its such good quality at an affordable price. Its so easy to do winged liner thick or thin. This is most definitely going to be a continued favourite throughout 2016.

Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara-  So many people raved about this mascara this year so obviously i had to try it out as i'm all for trying new mascaras. This has got to be my favourite mascara out of all the ones i've tried and trust me i've tried a lot of mascaras, I think i even prefer it to roller lash. Theres no doubt i'm going to keep repurchasing this mascara as i love it so much and its definitely been my favourite of this year.

Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer- When i first bought this concealer i was quite unsure of it because of the shimmer in it but its actually a really good concealer. The shimmer doesn't look bad, it makes your under eyes look a lot more bright and awake, hence the name. This concealer is quite a light consistency which i love but also has great coverage. This has most definitely been a staple in my makeup bag this year.

Rimmel Kate Moss Lipstick 03- This lipstick has been my holy grail lipstick this year, i can't explain my love for it! I think this is the perfect nude shade and its a lipstick that actually suits me. I love the Kate Moss lipsticks as they are such good quality and long lasting at an affordable price. This shade in particular has just stood out to me more than any other this year. I wear it almost everyday and i'm not bored of it yet. I don't think i will ever stop repurchasing this lipstick because that's how much i love it haha!

So thats my top 5 makeup products of 2015, let me know what products have stood out to you this year!