Pages

Saturday 26 December 2015

What I Got For Christmas 2015

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas!!
Today i am going to be sharing with you some things i got for Christmas this year. I love seeing what people receive on Christmas because i'm nosey haha, so i thought someone else might want to see what i got!

Top to bottom- Creme brulee, Glamorous, Karma,
Grandstand. 





















The first thing i got was 4 makeup geek eyeshadows which i have wanted to try for so so long but their website didn't ship to the UK. I was so happy when beautybay.com finally stocked these eyeshadows and shipped them to the UK so i'm finally able to try them!! They look amazing and the packaging is so pretty, i also got a small Z palette to put them in. I'm so excited to start my collection of these eyeshadows!




















The next thing i got was the Tanya Burr Cosmetics Candy Glam palette. This was part of Tanya's Christmas range so their was only limited stock of it and i was unable to get it as it was always out of stock and i was so upset. My mum managed to get it off ebay for me, which actually cost a lot more than its original price but i'm so happy and grateful that she got this for me as i wanted it so badly because it looks amazing and i'm so excited to start using it!


I also got the Better Than Sex mascara from Too Faced. I've wanted to try this mascara for so long and i'm so happy that i finally have it as i'm such a mascara junkie haha. I can't wait to try it out because it looks so good!!




















I was also lucky enough to get quite a few Zoella Beauty products that i'm so excited to use. I got the two balmy duo and the cosy toesy set from Zoe's Christmas range, i love lipbalms and these ones look so cute!! I also absolutely love fluffy socks so i'm so excited to wear the ones from the cosy toesy set. I also got the soak opera from her original range which i've actually had before but i love it SO much because the scent of it is to die for, SO GOOD! From Zoe's tutti fruity range i got the Let's Spritz mist and the Scrubbing Me Softly body scrub which both smell absolutely amazing! The last thing i got was Zoe's Hey Roomie reed diffuser which is so cute. Zoe said the scent of the reed diffuser is the same as her original range which makes me so excited to use it because its one of my favourite scents ever.


I'm so happy i finally got Justin Bieber's new album 'Purpose' and One Direction's 'Made in the AM'. I am obsessed with these albums and i've had them on repeat ever since the day they came out haha!


These two Mac lipsticks i got are in the colours 'Velvet Teddy' and 'Faux'. I have wanted velvet teddy for the longest time so i'm extremely happy i've finally got it, its such a gorgeous colour. Faux is another one i've really wanted, its such a pretty nude colour, i'm obsessed!!


One of my favourite things to receive on Christmas is pajamas, i actually chose these ones out myself. They have pugs all over them and it says "Pugs & Kisses", i think they're so cute!! They're from primark if anyone was wondering haha!


This last thing is probably my favourite present out of them all. I finally got some Adidas Superstars, i've wanted these for what feels like forever and i'm so grateful i got them for Christmas. It doesn't bother me how unoriginal these shoes are because i think they are beautiful and i know i'm going to wear them to death.

I'm so happy and grateful for everything i got this Christmas and in no way am i trying to brag!!
I hope you all had an amazing Christmas,
Thank you for reading!!